To help families across the nation get in better shape and lose weight, USA TODAY, USA WEEKEND Magazine and ĎThe Doctorsí TV show created the Family Fitness Challenge.
The series includes practical tips and guidance from some of the nationís top nutrition and fitness experts. It also features six families who are trying to exercise more and eat foods that are more nutritious.
If you and your family would like to get healthier, we can help you, too:
• Practical tips on eating healthier from some of the nationís top dietitians.
• A diet quiz to help you find the best eating plan for you and your family.
• A walking quiz so you can figure out how to become more active.
• Easy and low-calorie recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Ideas on how to trick your tummy to feel full on fewer calories.
• Advice on diet and fitness from Jillian Michaels of NBCís The Biggest Loser and the author of a new diet book, Slim for Life.